Low Carb Mashed Cauliflower #KetoPotatoes
Who doesn’t love a good serving of homemade mashed potatoes? I know I do (did!). This low carb mashed cauliflower recipe makes for the perfect side dish to your favorite keto entrees. Whether it’s burger night, or you’ve just made your favorite Ultimate Cheeseburger Casserole Recipes (shameless plug!), this will fit perfectly with almost any meal!
The most time consuming part of this whole recipe is waiting for everything to boil. Once you’ve quickly cleaned and chopped up the cauliflower, place it in your pot of boiling water and watch it cook.
While your cauliflower cooks, get your food processor ready. Feel free to add any of the option ingredients into the food processor while your cauliflower cooks.
Just Mash It
After you’ve boiled the cauliflower to perfection, strain and add to the food processor. Blend until smooth. I prefer a very smooth texture, but you may like a few chunks.
More For Later
Let your mixture cool and portion it out. I make enough to freeze a few meal-size bags.
Nutrition Per Serving
Net Carbs: 2g
Notes: serving size is about ¾ cup cooked, mashed cauliflower. Please be mindful of cauliflower size – for larger cauliflower heads, adjust ingredients as you see fit.
Never Miss A Recipe!
Join our email list to receive:
- The latest keto recipes
- Keto diet tips
- Keto product reviews
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 heads cauliflower
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter optional
- 1/4 cup cream cheese optional
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- Bring large pot of water to a boil; salt water
- Clean cauliflower and chop up florets
- Place florets into boiling water; boil until easily pierced with a fork; about 8-12 minutes
- Once cooked, drain cauliflower and transfer to food processor
- Add salt and desired optional ingredients
- Mix until desired texture is reached
The perfect low carb mashed potato alternative!